Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'm Back and Fatter then Ever.

Okay, so I went on hiatus, not just from the blog but from my life in general.  I was away from home for a couple of months trying to get some things sorted out.  In that time my sugar free went right out the window.  Not only that but my healthy eatting went too.  Where I was they considered super salty ham and scallop potatos a healthy meal.  Oh did I forget to mention that mean came with three soggy (so nutrients cooked right out) esparagus.  So now I don't fit into my pants!  :( 

I was doing so well at being healthy and losing weight in a healthy way, not through some fad diet.  Well it's back to the grind for me.  I had a little sugar today as I had a date square at the coffee shop so I can't say today it day one.  However I feel ready, I have been back for almost two weeks, settled back into my home and routine, juicing again, making my smoothies etc.  So I am back at it, writing this blog just makes it a formal committment.  I AM GOING SUGAR FREE...again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment