Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Why do I do the things I do?

I was doing very well staying away from the sugar from my last post until Halloween!  Urg, Halloween caused a binge.  Could have made it through too as I didn't buy any candy for myself as in previous years but at the end of the night my superintendent gave me to left over baggies of candy, I should have said no.  I don't know why I didn't say no.  So the binge began as apparently I have no will power when it comes to this stuff. 

Now it's time to leave it in the past and start new.  It's November so the pumpkin spice muffins should be out of the stores any day now, I hope.  My friend Natalie told me about "Fresh" a place I can buy sugar free and gluten free goodies.  Which I will be trying for sure.  So I start fresh Nov 2nd as the rest is history.

Yesterday Nov 1st.
1 medium coffee
1 pumpkin spice muffin
3 apples
1 pear
3 oz white turkey meat
half a potato
slice of cranberry loaf
Mom's home made chicken noodle soup
Then an apple blossom and ice cream.  Apparently I can't hang out with people eatting sugar eighter.  Funny thing is my Mom cooked it special for me.  Actually I know why she did and it was very sweet of her.

Holloween
Too embaressing to talk about.  I hang my head in shame.

October 30th
1 medium coffee
1 pumpkin spice muffin
toasted tomato sandwhich with miracle whip
turkey schnitzel
1 baked beat
roasted vegies (squash, sweet potato, broccoli).

No comments:

Post a Comment