Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day Three

January 6th
3 slices of banana bread with salt free butter, an indulgence I know but my neighbor bakes it and it was sooooo good.

Salmon sandwich with onion and mayo on probiotic bread.

Movie theater small popcorn and regular pop.

Medium coffee with one cream and a chocolate doughnut. I know, I know.

Juiced
Tomato, cucumber, kale, bokchoy, cabbage, 4 sprigs of asparagus, carrot.


Nutella

So again I have given into my cravings but am fogiving myself for this as I believe the more good food I get into me the less I will desire the junk. I'll make it. I noticed that I have hives on my hands, a clear indicaton that sugar is not good for me.

An apple and pear.

I'm short on water I have only had a little over 750 mls. Tomorrow will be better as I am off to bed to read, "Sugar Blues."

No comments:

Post a Comment