Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year, New Intentions

Okay so it has been over a month since I have been here and for that time I have been binging on sugar. However I will be taking a new route to this, instead of focusing on my failures I will be focusing on my successes. Showing myself kindness and appreciating what I do. This is a better way to handle challenges which results in people having greater success. Starting tomorrow I am once again cutting refined sugar from my diet but I will also be adding in yoga and meditation which should help me succeed. I set my intentions to do yoga and meditation daily for the next 21 days, this will hopefully make a significant impact and last longer. Also I intend to remove refined sugar. For Christmas I got a juicer so that will hopefully help in the process. For example today I made the craving killer, 4 asparagus, 1 leek (white part only), 1 tomato, 1 celery stalk and 1 orange.


So wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment