Friday, January 7, 2011

A Much Better Day!

Today has begun a hundred times better then the last two day, I'm proud of myself.


Breakfast
I started my day with a chunk of purple chocolate Jesus. What the heck is that you say? It's organic raw Bali cacao, hemp, purplemaize, vanilla beans, cats claw, macs root, raw honeyblood oranges, pay d'arco, camu camu, tangerine and cococreme.
I have it on good advice that a inch long chunk of this bar is enough nutrition for breakfast, so that is what I had.  http://www.livinglibations.com/pure-source-raw-chocolate/raw-chocolate  One medium coffee with cream.


Lunch
Juiced-kale, bokchoy, carrot, apple, tomato, three sprigs of asparagus and a celery stalk and added a teaspoon of psyillum.


Thee garden vegetable crackers which are made with-golden flax, sunflower seeds, carrots, broccoli, kale, beets, red pepper, celery, onion, garlic, lemon, tahini, olive oil, tamari, cayenne, salt and poppy seeds. They were so good I wanted to devour the whole bag but expensive so I stuck to three.


Dinner
Bread crisp (no sugar in them) and babganui
One turkey sausage and half a sweet potato tossed in olive oil and sea salt then baked.


Juiced
One ppomegranate, one orange and one kiwi


Drank two liters of water
Two ounces of red wine, just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment