Thursday, October 28, 2010

Catching Up!

Well I would say I am doing pretty good.  The last time I wrote was Monday evening so here goes the next few days.

Tuesday
1 medium coffee
cheese tea bisquit
roasted veggies Carrots/sweet potato
apple
orange
3 table spoons hemp seeds
slice of lasanga
two slices whole wheat bread with honey.
One hot cocao
*Note no muffin*

Wednesday
1 medium coffee half cream
Four slices of whole wheat bread with honey-I seem to have a new addiction.
Turkey schitzel
Baked Beat
four apples
Veggie Quiche

Thursday
2 Apples
I broke and had the pumpkin spice muffin
Roasted veggies-sweet potato, squash, broccoli sprinkled with extra virgin olive oil, garlic and cinnamon.
For the rest of the day I wasn't really hungry, probably because stuff is bothering me and since I'm not drowning that in sugar I guess I really don't eat when stressed.  I was going to have a chicken breast but just didn't feel for it.
I think I will at least force down some spinach a little later.

No comments:

Post a Comment