Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm Catching up on the Last Few Days.

I fell off for a couple days but I'm back.  Haven't fallen off the sugar free lifestyle though, just the writing of the blog.  In the days I have not been writing I have been busy but have made sure to keep up with the removal of sugar.  I have reintroduced dairy, and wheat but have not noticed any adverse effects.

On Sunday October 3rd, I have to admit to a full blown cheat.  I went with friends to The Knit Cafe for high tea.  I couldn't have eaten there without cheating.  One thing I have noticed is that the world around me is not made for the sugar free diet.

At the tea I had:

Leek Quiche
Cheese and apple scone
Pumpkin tart
Brownie
Peppermint tea

Unfortunately I do not remember what I ate the rest of the day but I do know the rest of my day was healthier and sugar free.

Monday:
1 Egg
Cheese scone
Medium coffee with  half cream
Six Bean and Quinua Salad with red, green peppers, broccoli, lemon, olive oil and dill weed
Tofu Teriyaki stir fry with red and green peppers, onions, and bok choy
Smoothie, ascai berry, strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, blackberry, plain yogurt, flax seed oil, fibre, green drink mix.

Tuesday
2 Eggs
Medium coffee half cream
Tofu stir fry (left over from Monday)
Smoothie (same mix as Monday)
Penne pasta with tomato sauce
Pumpkin spice latte (may contain sugar, not sure)

No comments:

Post a Comment