Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day Seven's Food.

I was watching a movie on India with my laptop and had it on for way too long so it over heated.  For this reason I am a little behind on blogging my progress.

My cravings seem to be easing, however I am still not eatting enough.  I think it is because I don't really have much for groceries right now and what I do have isn't really appealing.  I don't for see getting to the grocery store any time soon, unless I squeeze it in tomorrow and I do mean squeeze.  Ho hum, never been much for preparing meals, that's going to have to change.

Food:
2 Eggs
1 Apple (now I am officially out)
Quinua Salad
Smoothie with Whey Protein, Ascai Berry, blackberry, strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, flax seed oil, plain yogurt, fibre suplament, and Green drink mix.
Warm Black Bean and Turkey Salad.

If you notice a trend it is because I eat the same freaking thing almost everyday.  Why you ask?  Because when you live alone and make a meal there are left overs, then you have to eat them or they go to waste.  I'm finding my left overs are killing me.  I loved warm black bean and turkey salad, now I'm sick of it.  I don't think I could eat it again if I tried.  Financially I can't prepare a couple things and rotate so for now I am going to have to eat it till I puke...haha.  Just kidding, just until I am nauseated.

No comments:

Post a Comment