Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Today was a Much Better Day

Today is day twelve so officially the detox is over but I am determined to remain sugar free.  I went grocery shopping today so finally have some food to eat and so have been better prepared to live sugar free. 

1 Medium coffee half cream
1 Cheese scone
1 Sandwich (Sugar free rye bread, one slice cut in half, mustard, cucumber, tomato, Swiss cheese and alpha sprouts)
2 apples
Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry (white skinless chicken breast, teriyaki sauce, onion, red and green pepper, bok choy and spinach)
Grapes
Smoothie, ascai, strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, blackberry, plain yogurt, flax seed oil, fibre, green drink mix

Today I learned that mustard doesn't have sugar, thank goodness as I have always been a sauce girl and couldn't have dry bread for my sandwich.  I was also able to find a sugar free teriyaki sauce.

Bought the ingredients to make the Pumpkin Pudding I posted in an earlier blog, can't wait to try it.  Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment