Friday, October 1, 2010

Day Six Food

I confess, I cheated, cheated, cheated.  Let's just say Swiss Chalet was involved which wouldn't have had any sugar, dairy, caffeine or wheat had I not eaten the sauce and roll.  And the slice of pumpkin pie didn't help either.  :(  What possessed me I do not know. 

The morning began well,

1 Apple
Oatmeal topped with cinnamon
Quinua Salad (Quinua, bok choy, red and yellow peppers, lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, chick peas and dill weed).
1 medium coffee 1/2 a cream
Then came my down fall...
1/4 chicken dinner, side fries, bun, and dipping sauce
1 Slice pumpkin pie with whip cream.

I guess hunger just got the better of me, I had no intentions of cheating but I do so willfully.  I had eaten my last meal around 3ish and then left for the doctor.  I didn't arrive home until after 8 p.m. and I let my hunger, fatigue and laziness talk me into cheating.

Well, I can't focus on it forever or I won't get back on track.  Have to accept that it happened and move on.  It's important to note that the pumpkin pie tasted funny, I believe it was burning my tongue slightly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment