Monday, October 25, 2010

Getting Better Minus Those Darn Muffins.

Well since I am back at it, I might as well go back to reporting what I consume.  I had a minor cheat today, you know those pumpkin spice muffins at Timmies?  They have a strong hold on me. 

1 Large Coffee with half cream (today was a large coffee kind of day)
Cheese tea bisquit with butter.
Half a Bananna
Veggie Burger on whole wheat bun and Onion rings...I know, I know but there is no sugar.
Turkey Schinitzel-turkey breaded in egg, bread crumbs with club house chicken seasoning.  Cook in safflower oil.
1 Baked beat
Carrots and sweet potato with extra virgin olive oil, garlic powder and club house chicken seasoning roasted.

As I mentioned before I have noticed a difference in my weight, I got into my skinny jeans, no fighting. <3  I notice it in my face, butt, legs and tummy.  Slowly noticing it in my arms.

Tomorrow I vow no muffin, I pack a solid and healthy lunch and have healthy breakfast options at the office. 

No comments:

Post a Comment