Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day Four Begins

Well the migraine is gone, thank goodness. However I still battle my nasty infection which I am treating with probiotics from the health food store. My only issue is they don't work as fast as medication from my doctor. I know that overall they are healthier for me but I do have concerns about the long term effects of the infection on my body, especially when it lasts this long. It seems to be a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation. Any thoughts on the matter would be appreciated.

My appetite is creeping back slowly so I ventured to the grocery store for some healthy food. I bought the ingredients I need to make the warm black bean and turkey salad from "The Hormone Diet." I have made this once before and really enjoyed it.

I have some questions which I am sure I could search out but will put to my followers as you seem to be a wealth of information at my finger tips. I love baked sweet potatoes but of course unhealthy Laura has always put butter or margarine on them. Any recommendations for what can replace these forbidden toppings? I just imagine that dry they will be, well dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment