Monday, September 27, 2010

Day Three Complete

Okay so who knew there was sugar in chips?

So day three didn't begin well with my being sick and all. It wasn't as easy as I was anticipating though. I figured the nausea would kill any cravings but I was wrong. Really, really wrong. I woke up dreaming of McDonald's and almost walked to Tim Horton's across the street for a doughnut...or two. That is how strong the cravings are even though I was sick. This is new territory for me, I can't remember ever dreaming of food.

I wonder if the migraines have anything to do with diet? Haven't read anything on that yet but I can't imagine their not. Will have to look into this further. Okay so migraine and vomiting, you wouldn't think I would be able to eat. Wrong!!! I always find a way. How ever I could not muster swallowing all the vitamines and probiotics I am to take.

All in all, I did not do too bad. I of course didn't eat a lot which is why I sit here hungry but really the stomach is just too upset. I miss toast of all things, toast. Maybe that is why I couldn't eat my eggs this morning, no toast.

Today's Food
Chicken noodle soup (the noodels were a no but I was ill it was the only thing I could imagine my stomach taking.)
Quinua with chick peas, red and yellow peppers, broccoli, bok choy, lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil and dill weed.
Four apples (apparently I was on a kick)
And sadly chips...dorito's with sugar...yes, sugar is in the ingrediants list. Why has no one told me this? LOL. Oh well that's life. Live and learn. And I'm out of cliche's.

No comments:

Post a Comment