Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day Four's Food

Okay so this is even harder then I anticipated.  Today I followed a recipe from the book to learn it had sugar in it.  All the recipe's seem to have one forbidden food or another.  Mostly yogurt...hmmmmm.  Now I know I'm not the doctor, the author is but wouldn't you give recipes to support the detox your promoting?

Now that my angry, annoyed, fed up and craving rant it done, we'll get to the reason for this post.  What I ate...

Two hard boiled eggs
Four apples, still on a apple kick I guess
Smoothie (ascai berry juice, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, plain yogurt, green drink mix, fibre, and flax seed oil).
Warm black bean and turkey salad
Mint tea
Green tea with goji berry.
Green grapes
1 glass o.j. (no sugar added I checked and I can have fruit...whew!)

Still not enough food which is probably promoting the cravings but today was a recovery day from being ill.  Couldn't eat too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment